Because democracy is not a spectator sport
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging the informed and active participation of citizens in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Eden Area Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
The VOTER NEWSLETTER Learn More
- We publish our newsletter on a monthly basis. Read our VOTER on line.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Learn More
- The League Launches New Online Voter Guide, Voter's Edge California
Get the facts before you vote on June 7! Visit votersedge.org/ca before Election Day: http://www.votersedge.org/ca
● Use your address to get a personalized ballot.
● Get in-depth info on candidates, measures, and who supports them.
● Check where, when, and how to vote.
● Keep track of your choices and use them to vote.
● Share and start the conversation!
Read more about Voter's Edge California. Like the LWVCEF on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Registrar of Voter Questions - October 2015
Letter to Registrar of Voters
LWV Positions Learn More
- Description of Positions
Forum Highlights Learn More
- Handouts and photos of past forums and programs.
Election Info Learn More
- Candidate Forums. Who is on the ballot in the next election? How to register to vote? ...and more
Photographs Learn More
- Photos of League of Women Voters Eden Area events.
Affordable Care Act 2012 Learn More
- A power point presentation from Alex Briscoe, Director, Alameda County Health Services Agency
Eden Area Highlights Learn More
- Accomplishments of the League for the past fiscal year.
HigherEdStudy Learn More
- Study documents for Fall 2015 League of Women Voters California Higher Education Study
Government and other Relevant Websites Learn More
- Links to cities, county, regional, national government and other districts within Eden Area
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the Eden Area LWV Learn More
- A message from the President of why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
By-Laws--June 2009 Learn More
Agricultural Study 2014 info
Letter RE: Russell City Energy City
JOIN, RENEW OR DONATE NOW